Considering the national and international evolution of the Sars-Cov2 pandemic, the Complex Networks and Systems workshop and school will be postponed to 2021.
The dates will be July 4 - 10, 2021.
Aim and scope:
The aim of this workshop and school is to gather the community of scientists working in the different branches of network theory applied to social and natural sciences in order to create new synergies and potential scientific advancements.
- José Soares Andrade Jr, Univ. do Cearà, Fortaleza, Brazil
- Nuno Araujo Universidade de Lisboa, Portugal
- Ricardo Baeza-Yates DTIC, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, Barcelona, Spain
- Angelo Bifone Università di Torino, Italy
- Ciro Cattuto Fondazione ISI Torino, Italy
- Alessandro Flammini Indiana University, Bloomington, USA
- Gourab Ghoshal University of Rochester, USA
- Bruno Goncalves JP Morgan, New York, USA
- Vito Latora Univ. di Catania and Queen Mary Univ, London
- Hernan Makse CCNY, New York, USA
- Johanna Meijer University of Leiden, Netherland
- Ronaldo Menezes Univ. of Exeter, UK
- Andrea Napoletano Sony Lab, Paris & ISC - CNR, Rome
- Daniela Paolotti Fondazione ISI Torino, Italy
- Aurelio Patelli ISC - CNR, Rome
- Luciano Pietronero Università La Sapienza e Entrico Fermi Center, Rome, Italy
- Alessandro Pluchino University of Catania, Italy
- Foster Provost New York University, New York, USA
- Andrea Rapisarda University of Catania, Italy
- Alessandro Rizzo Politecnico di Torino, Italy
- Luis Rocha Indiana University, USA
- Jos Rohling University of Leiden, Netherlands
- Sebastiano Stramaglia Università di Bari, Italy
- Samir Suwies Università di Padova
- Frank Takes University of Leiden, NL
- Francesco Vaccarino Politecnico di Torino
- Sebastiano Vigna Università di Milano, Italy
Registration fee is 470 €. The fee covers the course material, bus+hydrofoil Catania airport-Lipari-Catania airport, and social events.
The preferred payment method is bank transfer. Credit card payments are also accepted. Payment details will be provided after participation confirmation on the school website through a form in his profile page. The participant will also be able to download a pre-payment receipt if required for the payment to be made. In case of cancellation after fees payments, a 25% penalty will be applied. In case of credit card payment, processing fees cannot be reimbursed. Payment must be received by June 30th, 2021.
Deadline for application is June 30th, 2021. Applicants will be notified about admission by June 30th, 2021.
The official language is English.
Tommaso Gili (IMT Lucca, Italy)
Guido Caldarelli (IMT Lucca, Italy)
Lucilla De Arcangelis (Univ. of Campania "Luigi Vanvitelli", Italy)
Alfredo Ferro (University of Catania, IT)
Rosalba Giugno (University of Verona, IT)
Giancarlo Ruffo (Università di Torino, Italy)
Roberta Sinatra (IT University of Copenhagen, Denmark)
Andrea Pagnani (Politecnico di Torino, Italy)
Alfredo Pulvirenti (University of Catania, IT)
Diego Garlaschelli (IMT Lucca, Italy)
Miguel Angel Munoz (Univ. of Granada, Spain)
Tiziana di Matteo (King’s College, London, UK)
Lipari School Committee
Prof. Alfredo Pulvirenti
Prof. Rosalba Giugno
Dr. Salvatore Alaimo
Dr. Giovanni Micale